Family Sponsorship & Spouse Sponsorship
Family Sponsoship Canada
Canadian citizens and permanent residents living in Canada can sponsor their loved ones. You can ask for Permanent residence for them through the different family sponsorship programs.
If you have a spouse or partner, you can apply under the spousal sponsorship program.
Spouse Sponsorship

You can be elegible if:

  • You are the spouse of your sponsor and your marriage is legally valid.
  • It is a domestic partnership (either the opposite sex or the same sex). You have been living together in a marital relationship for at least one year.
  • Couples (either the opposite sex or the same sex) in exceptional circumstances Out of their control, which prevents them from qualifying as domestic partners or spouses.

Welcome to Canada

Apply Now

Ask our experts

Get your Visa with Us

Sponsor your Family

Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor certain family members to come to Canada if:

  • You are at least 18 years old.
  • Canadian Citizen
  • You are registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • You are a permanent resident of Canada

If you have already decided to come to Canada then you are in the right place. Canada offers you great benefits. You can visit great places, but also receive a better education.

Our company will take care of all your requests for temporary visits. With the help of our experts you will be sure that your application will be done as it should be.

We are one of the best immigration agencies in Hamilton and we are ready to help you.

Canada is a multicultural country waiting for you!
Contact us!

  • Sale! Family Sponsoship Canada

    Family Sponsorship Canada

    $5,200 $4,732 Add to cart
  • Related Articles