We’re going to tell you what you need to know about a work permit in Canada. If you are a professional looking to find better opportunities abroad, traveling to Canada with a work permit is the best option to take.
If this is your case, you finally came to the right place. We will tell you how you can go to Canada with a work permit, why to do it and
what kind of permits exist.
Advantages of working in Canada
What you should know about the work permit in Canada is that it also guarantees many advantages, here we bring you some of them:
- It’s a strengthened and constantly growing economy.
- Canada created 30,000 and 50,000 job offers per moth.
- 2020 expected to be granted 340,000 permanent residence
- Has an educational system of the highest quality, recognized throughout the world
- Their cities are safe, clean and quiet
- The average wage for a professional in Canada is CAD 27 ($19.54) per hour and the minimum wage is CAD 11 ($7.96) per hour.
- It is considered one of the best countries to start a family
Requirements to leave with a work permit
Obtain your work permit fulfilling the following requirements
- If you don’t have a job offer yet, the first step is to create your resume with Canadian standards.
- In Canada, a resume is required.
- Obtain an invitation letter addressed to the CIC from the employer and another to you confirming the vacancy. The letter must be using a letterhead with business information.
- Fill out the forms. You can also attach a letter explaining the lack of a document or why it is there.
Start a new life in the best country, Canada is ideal for professionals like you, here you can work and boost your career.
Working in Canada will improve your quality of life and these requirements will help you achieve it.
Remember that the first requirement is to make sure you have an excellent level of English and if you don’t have it yet, don’t worry! There are excellent alternatives to learn it.